Hi there, I've been thinking for some time now if I should buy the Macbook right away or wait a couple more months til October when the new Mac OS Leopard comes out then buy the Macbook that has the new system. I need advice and opinions from all of you.. Thanks.. much appreciated. Also, if you guys have any other suggestions.. I'd be more than willing to hear them out.