Should I buy my MBP now?

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by farina, Aug 5, 2014.

  1. farina macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2014
    #1
    hey guys!

    Should I wait until the events in october or should I buy it now?
     
  2. peterb123 macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2014
    Location:
    Munich, Germany
  3. AidenShaw macrumors P6

    AidenShaw

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2003
    Location:
    The Peninsula
    #3
    Wait for November.

    Just kidding - this is the wrong forum for your question - go to the Apple laptop forum. ;0
     
  4. alphaod macrumors Core

    alphaod

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2008
    Location:
    NYC

Share This Page