Should I buy now or wait

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jason123, Nov 25, 2007.

  1. jason123 macrumors newbie

    Nov 25, 2007
    Been a long time windows user, but with the introduction of boot camp and a longtime love for the mac o/s, i am ready to make the switch

    Anyways ill be heading off to college next fall, and i am wondering what would be your guys suggestion on purchasing a Macbook Pro. Is there going to be any large improvements over the current ones in the couple months?

    Thanks for the help
  2. thechidz macrumors 68000


    Jul 25, 2007
    New York City
    for what its worth, I just bought a new MBP. Thy hold there value so well that when the new ones are introduced next year you can always sell and upgrade...
  3. maestro55 macrumors 68030


    Nov 13, 2005
    Goat Farm in Meridian, TX
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3A109a Safari/419.3)

    If you really want the system buy now, you won't regret it.
  4. jason123 thread starter macrumors newbie

    Nov 25, 2007
    hmmmm, was just reading they might be upgrading to those penryn(sp?) processors in January...maybe i should wait
  5. mets1125 macrumors regular

    Sep 4, 2007
    Queens, NY
    If you could hold off on waiting then wait, If you need it now then buy it now.
  6. Rotary8 macrumors regular

    Oct 24, 2006
    I just purchased a 2.2ghz sr macbook. I already own a 17" mbp which was getting a bit heavy to lug around so I made the jump to a smaller and lighter macbook.

    I love the OS and the stability.
  7. paul.b.davis macrumors 6502


    Oct 24, 2007
    Over the hills and far away...
    what you should do is use the search function
  8. ivan1234 macrumors regular

    Nov 8, 2007

Share This Page