Should I buy or not?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by jota73, Sep 17, 2007.

  1. jota73 macrumors 6502

    jota73

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2006
    Location:
    South America
    #1
    I just sold my iMac (2 years) it about what it cost me (nice deal) anyway... I want to buy the new imac, but was thinking on to hold for a time, as leopard will be out (hopefully, is there an estimated date?) the question is: should I wait until leopard comes out? (when will that be?)

    Is it worth the wait?


    thaks for your help

    Juan
     
  2. Nabooly macrumors 6502a

    Nabooly

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2007
    #2
    If you wouldn't mind paying $129 for the upgrade, and dont NEED a computer now, then id say just wait. Sometime in ocotober...... :)
     
  3. DesignerOnMac macrumors 6502a

    DesignerOnMac

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    #3
    Buy or Wait??


    Apple has been saying the end of October. if you order your computer within 1o days of the release of leopard, you should be able to get the upgrade for free.
     
  4. ivi7 macrumors 6502a

    ivi7

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2007
    #4
    I would advice you to wait if you can. There is no point paying extra to upgrade to Leopard.
    Any Apple product is worth the wait. :)
     
  5. jota73 thread starter macrumors 6502

    jota73

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2006
    Location:
    South America
    #5
    thanks but is October a final and confirmed date? I mean they have said for 4 months or so that leopard is coming (it was supposed to be released out on June this year)....
     

Share This Page