Should I buy this MBP ASAP?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by dibara2003, Sep 5, 2007.

  1. dibara2003 macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2007
    Location:
    Hawaii!
    #1
    I have the chance to buy a MBP 2.4 with applecare for $2,067 before taxes and $30 shipping. It's been used for 2 months for a summer media program and they're selling off stock. Should I jump on this deal? I have until end of business on the 5th to decide. THANKS for your help!
     
  2. siurpeeman macrumors 603

    siurpeeman

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2006
    Location:
    the OC
    #2
    it sounds like you really want it, so jump on it!
     
  3. lag1090 macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2007
    Location:
    NJ
    #3
    Sounds reasonable. It's the higher-level 15", right?
     
  4. dibara2003 thread starter macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2007
    Location:
    Hawaii!
    #4
    Yeah, it's the highest-level 15". 2.4ghz, 256 video, 160hd. the only thing idk is if it's a matte or glossy... but if it's a good price, i don't think i'll care
     
  5. Squonk macrumors 65816

    Squonk

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2005
    #5
    That looks like an outstanding deal. Are there more than one available?? :cool:
     
  6. dibara2003 thread starter macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2007
    Location:
    Hawaii!
    #6
    any other advice, the time is drawing near...thanks
     

Share This Page