Should I buy...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by RobertStefanel, Apr 15, 2014.

1. RobertStefanel macrumors newbie

Hi! I got a dilema about buying a MacBook Pro with Retina Display. Should I wait until the next lunch, or buy one this summer? What are the rumors about the MacBook Pro?:confused: I didn't heared anything yet. I still want to buy the 15 inches... I hope this size will be avaliable on the next generation...
    Thanks! :)

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

The best advice is that if you can wait, then do so. If you need one sooner then later, get it.

So far all the rumors are that Broadwell has been delayed which impacts when we'll see an update to the MBP line.

Since the current machine was refreshed last fall, I suspect we'll not see anything until then at the earliest.

3. saturnotaku macrumors 68000

I would expect Apple to quietly bump up the clock speeds of the current MBP lineup with no further changes otherwise. With the delay of Intel's next-generation processors (Broadwell), don't expect to see new systems from Apple until at least Q1 2015.

4. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

Definitely wait until your next lunch, you dont want to make such a decision on an empty stomach..... :D

sorry couldn't help it.

5. yjchua95 macrumors 604

*don't

I had to :p

Either way, good response. I laughed :D

#grammarnazi