I just placed an order for a 17" iMac last Thursday. It is not suppose to ship until next Monday! I guess it is because of the 250Gb hard drive that I added. I am now having second thoughts. I am about to go to MBA school this fall and I convinced myself that I would not need the portability. I thought a computer lab would do, but I think I might just be kidding myself. Now I wonder if I should cancel my order, and get a 12" powerbook with an external hard drive. I want to do some video editing from a trip that I will take this summer, and some home movie stuff. iMovie will most likely be fine for what I am doing. I also use Macromedia, and Pro Tools. I thought I needed a G5, but do I? Will it really help that much with what I want to do? Powerbooks caught my eye a year ago, and ever since I have wanted to switch to Mac. If I keep the order and get the iMac, I will most likely buy a powerbook when they upgrade them to dualcore or a G5. Maybe I should wait for Rev B. New pbooks?