I keep going back and forth on this, mainly due to paranoia. I have an order coming through UPS or whatever if Apple decides to change shipping companies. iPhone 6S Plus 64 GB Rose Gold. I really want to do the iPhone upgrade program, so I also have a reservation for 4:30 pm on launch day to pick up the phone at my local Apple Store. I've kept the preorder for this long mainly because I've never done a reservation before and I'm worried since the reservation won't even show up on my phone app. I figured, if worse comes to worse, and I get to my appt on launch and they don't have a phone for me, I'll just get the UPS phone, and deal with it. But I know I'll be upset because I will essentially be signing my life away to sprint for the next 2 years. With the iPhone upgrade program, I think I'd switch to verizon w/ the iPhone 7 under the upgrade program. So do I cancel the order? and hope for the best? Everyone I've talked to said that Apple will come through. Or should I keep the order, and if for some reason it fails, I sign my life to sprint for the next 2 years, OR, would I be able to return the preorder and rebuy it under the Apple Upgrade Program?