Should I cancel my touch order.... (uk)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by anim8or, Sep 20, 2007.

1. anim8or macrumors 65816

anim8or

After hearing all this hoo-ha and seeing all the videos and images of the bad touch screens i am now wondering should i cancel my touch and just get one in the apple store?

If i get it and its got a ba screen can i return it to my nearest apple store for replacement or refund or do i HAVE to return it to the online store????

NOTE: just checked my order status and it has now changed dates from

estimated delivery: 1st - 2nd Oct to
    estimated delivery: 4th - 5th Oct

Strange? Ordered very early on the day of launch.

EDIT:

I have cancelled my order, i am no hurry for a new ipod now.... i'll wait til i can see one in the flesh in my local Apple store.... not worth the hassle of returning to apple online!

2. anim8or thread starter macrumors 65816

anim8or

Just cancelled my ipod touch order (UK)

For all those waiting in the uk.

I just thought i would inform that i have cancelled my touch order.

My thoughts are that i can get one from the apple store in person in Glasgow and see if its working then and there.

I have had to return things to apple in the past and their policy on refunds is too long a wait and too much hassle IMHO.

What do other UK pre-order-er-er-ers think!!!!

:) or :(

:apple:

3. --Wolf-- macrumors regular

Chances are, by the time they get to the UK, they will be the new batch and will (apparently) have no screen problems.

And did you have to make two (almost identical) topics on this?

4. shoefly macrumors member

5. erasr macrumors 6502

Nah not cancelling it, would rather wait for the batch from Apple than go to the store now and buy one. Just sounds bit dodgy how they are all in stores now but Apple arnt sending to us until Oct. They will be sending batches out to stores soon, so any of the 'newest' ones will be the ones sent straight from Apple warehouse.