Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jeremy.king

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 23, 2002
Holly Springs, NC
So I am sitting down watching some Deadliest Catch eating from a bag of Baked! Cheetos when much to my surprise, I find one of these flavor balls in the bag...So my question to you is should I bother selling it on eBay? People seem to be into this and you never know...

Attachments

• Photo 30.jpg
    Photo 30.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 60

rhsgolfer33

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2006
Give it a shot, people will buy anything.

Or you could eat it, or better yet, pull a prank and have one of your coworkers or friends eat it.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Its a 10 day auction. ;) I'm hoping some news outlet picks it up and runs with it.

Oh come on, with something as incredible as this on offer, you'd think someone would put a massive bid on it immediately.

I'd do it if food import restrictions weren't so tough in Australia. I doubt they'd see this as a special case, even if that Cheeto was touched by the hand of some god.

c073186

macrumors 6502a
Nov 2, 2007
Its a 10 day auction. ;) I'm hoping some news outlet picks it up and runs with it. Was going to submit to WGN Morning News, but the earthquake down state seems to be getting all the attention.

As long as you suggest that this could be one of Chester the Cheetah's testicles, I doubt the press will get involved :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.