Should i get a iphone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Danielk1989, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Danielk1989 macrumors newbie

:apple:So i guess verizon is getting taking over by AT&T in my area, and i have to get a att phone and i have always wanted a iphone, so my question is for people that have the phone do you like it or not, what are some benefits to it and faults, thank you.

2. kawasakirider macrumors regular

There's like an 18 page thread devoted to iPhone first impressions. Search and read reviews... Damn.

3. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

I'll make it easy for you. Yes, yes you should.

Best iPhone by far. Even with all of it's so called problems the thing is absolutely brilliant.

4. Danielk1989 thread starter macrumors newbie

5. Danielk1989 thread starter macrumors newbie

So sorry to disrupt your clean spam free forums with my newb topic, i guess you could always...get over it...

6. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

1. I like mine

2. Retina Display, Camera quality (photo + video), and FaceTime. As more and more people in my family (and extended family) are beginning to upgrade to iPhone 4's and iPod touch's, and now with FaceTime for the Mac, I use it very often to catch with family.

Also, in my family I am the to-go guy for all technical problems, so now I have been using FaceTime (I point my phone to the computer screen) to guide my family through resolving their computer problems.

3. I hate cases, and I refuse to use one. Even though I love the design, it does feel fragile and I do worry that one day I will drop it and shatter it.

7. RobinHo0d macrumors member

Once I held my iPhone 4, my 3GS felt like garbage.

Get the iPhone and stay with AT&THIEVES.

8. Stein357 macrumors 6502

Yes, although I'd hold off to see if there is an updated version that comes along with the rumored Verizon iPhone.

9. kawasakirider macrumors regular

I'm an iPhone newb myself. It doesn't mean I'm inclined to post threads like this. Part of buying something new is researching it and reading reviews. How about learning to be self sufficient and... Get over it....

The Internet is the place for lazy people who don't like magazines and phone books and you can't even search for the most discussed thing about the phone; how good it is.

iPhone 4 review

^^^^^ copy and paste that into google. You don't even have to type it. I'm sure someone would save you the trouble by driving to your house and executing the gruelling copy/paste task. But if you manage it yourself, I'm sure you'll feel an overwhelming sense of accomplishment.

After a review is on your computer screen, I'm sure someone would be willing to write a summary and read it to you.

Once you get the iPhone, it might be to painstaking to use the device, I'm sure you could ask your mum to secure a personal assistant for you to use it for you.

10. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

I told you all you needed to know. Of course it was a great review.

11. i3igsmooth5769 macrumors 6502a

i3igsmooth5769

Yes buy one....in fact, go camp outside of an apple store now

12. Danielk1989 thread starter macrumors newbie

wow really, dude you figured me out! seriously...relax....who wants to place bets for when this guy kills himself?

13. vastoholic macrumors 68000

vastoholic

[​IMG] The newb just pwnd the newb.

I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Kawasakirider here. The reason people get upset about repeating threads is because 1)Clutters up the forums making it harder to find other relevant threads, and 2)Server bandwidth (or something like that). Space on the internet isn't free. Someone is paying for this. Of course my stupid little GIF doesn't help that cause out at all either.

Here, it is stickied at the top of the forum for a reason.
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=946773

14. Fliesen macrumors 6502a

Fliesen

I 'always wanted' to try some of this coffee from starbucks.

Our local McDonalds has been taken over by Starbucks.

Should i go get some coffee now?

HALP!

15. kawasakirider macrumors regular

If I don't die racing, I won't kill myself. If I do die racing or dabbling in freestyle, it will be an accident, not a suicide. My life rocks, no need to kill myself. You have no argument, you're not even trying to argue your case, you know I'm right.

Thanks for agreeing with me vastoholic. Sweet gif.

16. kawasakirider macrumors regular

Send the OP a PM on this exact topic, he has all the answers. If not, his assistant hired by his mother will be able to look it up on his iPhone.