Hey everyone. I am new to the forum and I have this question(IF for some reason this type of topic is not allowed, please delete it). I really am looking at buying the new MBP(15 inch) sometime around August-October(Or earlier, hopefully!). Should I get the macbook pro THEN or WAIT? Will there be new ones soon(because I've heard problems with the current ones)? Are there rumors I haven't heard? Thanks, and as I said before, if there is something wrong with this topic, let me know.