Should I get a new nano?

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
3,546
88
I'm in a bit of a tossup whether to get a new nano. I'm not really in the market for one I already have a 4GB but if the features are worth it then I may consider the 2GB one. People who already have one can you help me out please? :D
 

imacintel

macrumors 68000
Mar 12, 2006
1,581
0
viccles said:
I'm in a bit of a tossup whether to get a new nano. I'm not really in the market for one I already have a 4GB but if the features are worth it then I may consider the 2GB one. People who already have one can you help me out please? :D
I don't have one, but my brother is getting one. In my(and my brother's opinion) the features aren't very different from the originals.
 

Chundles

macrumors G4
Jul 4, 2005
11,983
364
viccles said:
Anyone else? My mind is telling me no but my heart is telling me yes :(
Yeah go on, do it. Then you can send me your 1G nano and we'll call your account square ;)
 

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
3,546
88
Chundles said:
Yeah go on, do it. Then you can send me your 1G nano and we'll call your account square ;)
Life is tough :( I want so bad but I know I don't need another. I can't sell my other nano it was a gift for my birthday
 

MattyMac

macrumors 68000
Oct 6, 2005
1,692
6
NJ/NYC
viccles said:
Anyone else? My mind is telling me no but my heart is telling me yes :(
Haha I went to the apple store today to buy a nano and I couldn't do it. I was all set to buy the black one, but I don't need it...just want it. If I didn't have five iPods already I would have gotten it in a heartbeat! I'm sort of starting a collection:eek:

I may get still get it...a discount or something may push me over the edge...I just need a little pusshhhhhh.
 

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
3,546
88
MattyMac said:
Haha I went to the apple store today to buy a nano and I couldn't do it. I was all set to buy the black one, but I don't need it...just want it. If I didn't have five iPods already I would have gotten it in a heartbeat! I'm sort of starting a collection:eek:

I may get still get it...a discount or something may push me over the edge...I just need a little pusshhhhhh.
I'm in the same boat :(
 

MattyMac

macrumors 68000
Oct 6, 2005
1,692
6
NJ/NYC
viccles said:
I'm in the same boat :(
Yeah if you are in that boat, save your money for now maybe a better deal will come along.... and guess what, if you check the marketplace somone is wanting to trade a brand new silver nano for a 4GB first generation nano. Seems to fit your situation. Just thought I would let you know.
 

AppleIntelRock

macrumors 65816
Aug 14, 2006
1,365
0
clevin said:
I don't see any new features
Lets see, 40% brighter, thinner, aluminum, 24 hour battery life, search feature, letters appearing while scrolling... hmmm I guess there aren't any new features.....
 

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
3,546
88
LOL I've made up my mind I'm going to do it. My library is 2.71 GB so I guess I should get the 4 GB
 

DavidLeblond

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2004
2,211
286
Raleigh, NC
Bah if my wife hadn't gotten me a 1G Nano for Christmas last year, I'd still be using my 1G Shuffle.

I say save the money. Personally, I like the design of the old Nano better anyway.
 

clevin

macrumors G3
Aug 6, 2006
9,097
1
so tired of this stuff, if you heart is so firm, and you got so much money, plz, buy every type of iPod available on the market, then you won't have any regret.