Should i get an ipad 2??

Discussion in 'iPad' started by austinlallen, Sep 24, 2011.

1. austinlallen macrumors member

I currently own a MB pro C2D and was wondering should i sell it for an ipad 2??? The Only thing i really do on my mb pro is social media and talking on skype which im sure an ipad 2 can do. Also an ipad has ios addictive apps which i love! Also I may use it for web surfing more than my imac so it may be more useful then my mb pro.

Do you enjoy your ipad and why do you enjoy it

Thanks for Replies

2. SandboxGeneral Moderator

SandboxGeneral

Staff Member

If you want an iPad[2], then get one. If what you say do you on the MBP is all you do, then an iPad would be a good choice for you. Sell the MBP if you really don't use it for much more and put the money towards the iPad.

3. Rubo Draco macrumors regular

Google + and Facebook haven't launch their official app for iPad 2... just saying.

I own an iPad 2 and now I want to jump to MacBook Air, cause of the full OS experience. If you ask me, I have my doubts if I made the right choice choosing the iPad instead of 11" MBA. to be honest, I'm not a big fan of the 11" model but now I wonder if I made the right choice :confused:

4. austinlallen thread starter macrumors member

Well I Never Use my MB pro But i may use an ipad 2 more because of the touch ui and addictive apps. That by itself makes me want to switch

5. md301 macrumors member

hi

i have mbp and ipad 2. i use both, cannot leave home without them. i use both for social media and work and email. i never had regret spending few more hundred on ipad 2 wifi. get the cheapest ipad 2 as the ipad 1 doesnt have camera on skype. skype app on ipad 2 is brilliant. i talk to my girl long distance.