should I get an itouch if I already have an iPhone 3g?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iphonefanatic, Apr 12, 2009.

1. iphonefanatic macrumors member

Hey guys,

I have the 16gb iphone, and was wondering what you guys think about getting an itouch. The only reason I bring this up, is because I am intrested in more space for movies, songs, games, etc. I'm still kinda in between on what to do, and apreciate any feedback

Thanks!

2. calimed macrumors member

No.

If you want to save on space try the Simplify Media app for your music. Basically streams all your music over a 3G connection.

Furthermore, do you really want to carry two devices around?

Might also want to wait for the next iPhone 3.0 release. Might be some sort of capability to stream all media.

Just my 2 cents......

3. wfoster macrumors 6502a

wfoster

I personally think you would just be wasting money. Try SimplifyMedia, as said in the previous post.

The iPhone is the same as the iTouch, just with texting, calling and the ability to take photos. There is no need for another one in my opinion. If you were to try SimplifyMedia, then I am sure you would use that app over spending more money on buying an iTouch.

4. carsonz macrumors member

works for me,

i have an ipod touch and definitely want to change my moto v8.

so when the iphone 3G comes to China market, i will definitely buy one.

apparently Apple company has some issues with Chinese carriers of how to split the payoff.

I am dying for one. :)

5. seattle macrumors 6502

I have both an iPhone and iPod Touch and I enjoy having both to use. The best part is when I run out battery on one or the other I can use the other one. I was able to get good deals on both so it did not cost too much.

6. iphonefanatic thread starter macrumors member

Thanks guys,

I think I may wait for the new iphone to come out. Hopefully they will have a 32gb