Should I get iPad 1 or wait for iPad 2?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by The Game 161, Feb 25, 2011.

  1. The Game 161 macrumors G5

    The Game 161

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2010
    Location:
    UK
    #1
    I could get one tomorrow but not sure if I should wait got iPad 2 if the price will be the same? Don't want go wait long but if it is out in late march I will wait but being in the UK when will it bd out here?
     
  2. maflynn Moderator

    maflynn

    Staff Member

    Joined:
    May 3, 2009
    Location:
    Boston
  3. Calidude macrumors 68000

    Calidude

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2010
  4. Mattstkc macrumors 6502a

    Mattstkc

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2009
    Location:
    Chicago, IL
    #4
    yes waiting gives you the best of both worlds. If you like the iPad 2 enough, you can buy it, if you don't care about cameras and a spec bump you'll get an iPad 1 on the cheap from someone else who's switching. The market will be flooded with them more than it already is.
     
  5. kevingaffney macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2008
    #5
    You might search through the previous 1000 posts here about the same subject
     
  6. poloponies macrumors 68030

    Joined:
    May 3, 2010
    #6
    You've waited 10 months and can't wait 5 days to base your decision on facts rather than the conjecture of ill-informed anonymous posters?
     

Share This Page