Should I get iPhone or Blackberry curve? which CAD provider?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lalababa55, Jun 10, 2008.

1. lalababa55 macrumors newbie

To be honest, I'm still not that experienced when it comes to using cellphones. I've only used those Virgin pay-as-you-go phones but I've been looking to upgrade since I've been txting MUCH MORE.

I need...

1) something that's good for txting
    2) Wi-Fi access that I can connect through my home connection or school without worrying about extra changes in case I go over the data limit
    3) something that's a PDA/organizer and can use many applications

I've looked into the iPhone and I really like it....what bothers me the most is the fact that there's no tactile feel when it comes to navigation, although I think I could easily get over it (plus, less moving parts + pieces = less components breaking, right?).

Oh....I also live in Montreal, Canada. So any recommendations of which provider I should go with would really help. Is it true that if I want to use an iPhone or Blackberry my bill will be up at least 50$ a month?

2. awvan macrumors member

Yes, you will be paying at least $50 a month, probably quite a lot more...like double. Canada has the highest data rates in the industrialized world. Expect them to come down a little when the iPhone arrives, but I'm not holding out for much.