I upgraded from the 6s (non-plus) to a 8+, and I'm enjoying the experience so far, but there are a few issues I'm having. a) The 8+ is really expensive, and AppleCare is more expensive than the 8. Also, there's more risk of dropping the 8+ and having to pay even more for materials. In short, it's kind of a money pit. b) It's big, and I don't want to feel "locked in" with a bigger size iPhone, which is always more expensive. On the other hand, here's the good things about the 8+: a) Portrait mode on the camera and overall a very good camera. b) 3GB of RAM. iOS 11 practically screams on this thing. c) More screen real estate for me (not that important, but nice to have). d) Excellent battery life. My 6s would've been at 30% or so when my 8+ was at 65-70%. If I exchange the 8+ to a 8, I'd get $100 dollars back (I paid full retail price straight from Apple, no monthly bs for me), but I'm already feeling weird using my old 6s screen because it feels so small in comparison, but it's also easier on my hands. I love the better camera, but honestly, how often would I need to use portrait mode? Also, I was thinking about maybe just returning to my 6s completely and waiting until next year, as there's not THAT much difference between the 6s and 8 (non-plus), but my 6s is feeling slower, even with a fresh install, and iOS 11 just doesn't run great on it. Decisions, decisions. I'm really not sure what to do or what the best solution would be. I have only a few days to make my final decision (14-day return/exchange policy), so... help! Any input or thoughts would be helpful.