Should I get the iPad 2????

Discussion in 'iPad' started by austinlallen, Sep 25, 2011.

1. austinlallen macrumors member

I have a Macbook pro 13" C2D that someone wants to buy for $800 and if i sell it i might get an ipad 2. The only thing i use on the mb pro is social media and is no very useful to me since i have an imac 27".

If I get an ipad 2 would it be useful for multimedia and social media. Also the Ipad has more addictive apps and has a better experience than the mb pro and might use it more than i would the mb pro

If you Own an ipad, do you like it and do you think it has a better experience.

P.s. I know i will not be able to do more advanced games and such on the ipad but i never use the mb pro for that purpose, i just want some entertainment out of it

Thanks For replies

2. McGiord macrumors 601

McGiord

One thing to consider is that the iPad doesn't handle Flash natively.
    So for example, during this weekend and the next one Rock in Rio Live Streaming cannot be seen by the iPad:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/rockinriobrasil2011
    You need a flash enabled device.
    The iPad is not very comfortable to hold while in bed, as an iPhone or iPod is.
    I find the iPad "heavy" for holding it for a while, unless I have it on a table or using the smart cover.

3. jsh1120 macrumors 65816

Not getting good answers on the first thread you started with the same tedious question?

4. S1njin macrumors 6502a

S1njin

I like using Xinio for all my magazine subscriptions.

5. urbanj macrumors regular