Should i get the ipod nano or ipod touch (the new versions)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by deriko100, Sep 14, 2008.

1. deriko100 macrumors 6502

hey guys im gonna get a new ipod but im not sure which one to get i like the nanos sleek look and the ipod touchs tampered edges and touch screen im looking for something that wont break in a year thanks.

2. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

neither will break in a year. They are very different products, and we don't know what you will use it for. Apps? Working out? Lots of video? How much content do you have? More info is needed if you want helpful responses.

3. Lesser Evets macrumors 68040

Lesser Evets

For a better value the iPT will run apps and probably expand usefulness within the next couple years. It is an iPod Nano with a lot of extra things, like better games, web browsing, etc.

4. 4DThinker macrumors 68020

If you're interested in music and portability then get a Nano. If you're interested in carrying around a pocket touchscreen Mac, consider the Touch.

5. arjen92 macrumors 65816

arjen92

Definitely go for the ipod touch. You'll have much more fun from it. You can play cooler games, watch videos on a bigger screen, and have internet. So definitely go for the ipod touch.

6. quick5pnt0 macrumors regular

I personally own an older nano and just ordered a new touch because I wanted all the extra features that the touch had. Your decision really depends on what you'll be using it for. For example if you're just using it to listen to music and watch videos, especially when working out then the nano may be for you. On the other hand if you'd like to be able to use it for browsing the web, running applications, and a much wider selection of games then the touch may be for you. The reason why I mention the nano for working out is that its smaller size makes it better for that situation. Actually if you're really looking to use it for running, biking, etc then I'd stick with something simple like the shuffle.

7. eplchamps0304 macrumors 6502a

eplchamps0304

why not just go to the apple store and play with them, then decide.