Should i jailbreak my iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dominickator, Feb 28, 2011.

1. dominickator macrumors member

I've done it lots of times before and updated and it went away but i can't decide if i should do it again, and my warranty is already voided, my phones white, so i don't care about the warranty. Should i do it or not, and why.

2. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Really, we don't know what is important to you. So man up and make your own decision.

3. CZK, Feb 28, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2011

CZK macrumors 6502a

Just unjailbreak (aka restore) it if you are not happy with it ( which is almost impossible ( to not be happy with it i mean)).

You warranty is intact unless you tell them that you jailbroke it... which would be pretty retarded.

/topic

4. A2DY macrumors member

i've never JB any of my iphones, never had a need to and always been in warranty so I wouldn't,

you are out of warrany, have done before, and know what you use your phone for....

surely you know better than I do if you should do it?

5. kuebby macrumors 68000

kuebby

As ucfgrad said, we can't really tell you what's important to you. I've been trying to make the same decision though, and I think I'm just gonna wait for 4.3 to see if AT&T charges for Wi-Fi hotspot. If they don't, I won't, since that's really the only feature I desire, but if they do then I'll consider it.

6. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

Since you gave no reason whatsoever on why you'd want to do this...

I say no.

7. dominickator thread starter macrumors member

No, my warranty is voided just if they see the phone, its white. And not a case, really white.

8. Epic Xbox Revie macrumors 6502a

Epic Xbox Revie

9. CZK macrumors 6502a

Well.... if you installed white parts on you i4 this has nothing to do with the warranty.

Anyways, jailbreak it. You'll like it.

10. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

You're kidding, right? Hardware modifications will automatically void the warranty, they won't even touch the phone in a store.

OP - do you have problems buying stuff at the store? Like, you bought milk once, but then got orange juice, but you're not sure if you should buy milk again? Go with what you want to do.

11. aluren macrumors 65816