I've been waiting to jailbreak my iTouch, as the exploit just was released and I don't want an iBrick. However, that guide over at Touchdev seems easy, and something I could do. (I was a Linux user, so I feel confident with the command line). Like I said, I don't want to brick my Touch. Should I go ahead and take the plunge, or wait until the bugs are worked out and a GUI gets released?