Should I jailbreak?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by myusernamename, Nov 3, 2015.

1. myusernamename, Nov 3, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2015

myusernamename macrumors member

Should I jailbreak my iPhone? I currently have the iP5 on iOS 9.1.

2. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

Your question is pointless. 9.1 is not jailbreakable.

By the way, you've asked this question in a forum that is in general, anti-jailbreak. So, even if you could the answers you will receive will likely advise you not to. Some of that advice will even be given with vehemence.

3. redheeler macrumors 603

redheeler

iOS 9.1 cannot yet be jailbroken. Furthermore, the answer to the question "should I jailbreak" will be different depending on the person, and no one can answer that for you.

4. myusernamename thread starter macrumors member

Ah ok

5. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

you can't jb yours atm

6. rugmankc Contributor

rugmankc

I spent years rooting Android. My respectful answer is if you have ask the answer is no. JBing may be easier on iPhones than Androids, I don't know. But, with Android, if you didn't spend a lot of time researching what to do and why you are doing it, you got in a lot of trouble. Like bricked phones. I spent many hours helping people out of those situations. I think there are JB threads, I would read up and weigh the plus and minuses. For me rooting got old and Apple updates come so fast, I don't see a need. IMHO :)