Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iMac' started by Sue De Nimes, Jun 11, 2012.
I wanted to buy an iMac 2 months ago. I am not sure whether I should just buy a 2011 refurb or not.
Same position here. I can't wait any longer however I'm strongly in favour of putting together a hackinstosh just as a way of sticking two fingers up at apple.
They made me wait all this time only to let me down
If you need it buy it, you might find a good deal on ebay,amazon etc
I need to buy from a legit source as I need this for my home office and I can claim the VAT back.
Lets take the temperature of what we collectively think on the new iMac timelines. Poll below