I got a new 2016 13" MacBook Pro with touch bar (2.9 GHz, 512 GB Flash, 8 GB RAM) recently. It was an impulse purchase since there was a momentary pricing error on Amazon (there was a thread here on that) and the laptop was listed at $1499 instead of $1999 which is the true price. So I got a $500 discount, which was more like $360 once you include the taxes. Amazon honored the price like they did for many people in that original thread. I am loving the machine and it is blazing fast and a solid machine. Before I got this machine, I had a 2010 MacBook Air that is on its last legs and the base Surface Pro 4 (with the Core M3 processor). Although the SP4 is great, sometimes its lappability leaves a lot to be desired. If I sell the Air and the SP4, I might get $800 between the two, if I am lucky. $600-$700 might be more likely. That means I am still out $800 if I decide to keep the new MacBook Pro. I really have no preference with respect to OS. I am equally comfortable with both macOS and Windows. Also I can always use Boot Camp and load Windows 10 on the Mac if I need to run Windows for some reason. What would you guys do? Keep the new MacBook Pro or return it and stick with the SP4 and MacBook Air for a couple more years? I only use my laptop for watching videos, surfing the internet and using MS Office.