Should I keep the case on or off?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by mr miyagi, Apr 10, 2010.

1. mr miyagi macrumors member

HI all
    I am wondering if I should keep the iphone case I have which is a white incase for my 3gs on or off. I mean I have taken it off today just to remove my clear screen protector, I have now noticed dust and some tiny items around the corner of the screen and the chrome part, which I am now trying to clean out. Whats the best way to clean this phone? I am careful with my iphone, never dropped it on the concrete ground. Only might have dropped it in the car a few times and next to my bed. However it is always in a pocket with no keys or coins. What do you guys think?

I was also going to say I do have mobile phone insurance too. So if I ever cracked or damaged it without the case. I am covered that way. So what is everyones opinion?

2. AppleHack23 macrumors member

Well, I just installed a Zagg invisibleSHIELD last night, works pretty good. Now I don't have to worry about what case to put on..except the ones that don't fit. You can get them from www.zagg.com, or at a Best Buy, 'cause I know they sell them.

3. mr miyagi thread starter macrumors member

Thanks Apple it looks good. But I am outside USA. They don't ship to the UK.

4. AppleHack23 macrumors member

You can try a competing brand, this company is pretty good. I was going to go with them first, but something made me go with Zagg, I guess 'cause its more well known. Anyway, this company ships to the UK. www.bodyguardz.com

5. mr miyagi thread starter macrumors member

Thanks Apple managed to find a seller in the UK now. Does it really take an hour to apply this on your phone? As some buyers I can see have claimed?