OK, I know I'm probably dealing with a group of enablers. It is MacRumors after all. But I am trying to decide if I should pull the plug and upgrade now or wait another cycle. I am currently using an iMac (27 inch, Late 2009) Processor 3.06 Intel Core 2 Duo My reasons for possible change are this iMac is getting slower on all tasks and the HD is limiting my audio library. I am also finding the occasional evidence of some malware on it. Including one event where it popped open a window and then some machine called my home. Weird. I can't remember how old this is but it doesn't seem like 6 years. Any opinions on how much longer it will support the latest programs and OS to help me decide other than the reality I want the new retina display.