Should I report again a bug that has not been solved?

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by Bromio, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Bromio macrumors 6502

Hi,

I reported some bugs in the previous beta that has not been solved by Apple in the new beta. Should I report the bug again?

Thanks!

2. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

I suppose you can if it wasn't addressed in this update.

3. C DM macrumors Westmere

Have those bugs been marked as resolved or any feedback been provided for them?

4. AppleFan91 macrumors 65816

AppleFan91

I'm in the same boat personally. If I try and reorder a playlist in Apple Music, it doesn't do it. Been that way since Beta 3 when I reported in and it's on 6 now obviously.

5. KALLT macrumors 601

It is not your responsibility. You spotted a bug and sent the report to Apple. What happens then is not up to you. That a bug has not been fixed yet, does not mean that Apple has not received and read your report. They may consider it low priority. I’ve had bug reports that were resolved within weeks and I’ve had reports that were dangling for years. Sending duplicate reports only produces more work for Apple.

6. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

Agreed. Sometimes they don't fix certain bugs until a point release. Rest assured that it's still there and they haven't forgotten about it.

7. TwoBytes macrumors 68020

TwoBytes

if enough people pipe up about a bug, it gets prioritized. If it's just one request sitting there, it takes a long wait in the back seat....and some bugs never get fixed which users live with!

8. lagwagon Suspended

lagwagon

Not necessarily true. If the bug is pretty insignificant and minor it remains fairly low priority no matter how many report it.