Hey guys, so I bought a 15.4' MBP at Best Buy 29 days ago. i got the one which i believe is 2.2GHZ. i bought it because my Toshiba had died after i spilled liquid on it. two weeks ago the toshiba randomly started to work again, but i figured i'd keep the macbook anyway because i love it. then i just saw the announcement of the Macbook Pro refreshes next month and how improved they will be. the slight increases in speed isn't a huge deal to me, but the idea of a super HD screen is a big deal for me. best buy gives 30 days for a full refund, so i basically have until tomorrow to make up my mind in terms of whether i should return my current MBP and put that money towards the newer one. i was told the newer version may initially be more expensive than the one i bought (it was on sale for about $1750) but I have a friend at apple who might be willing to help me out with an employee discount on the new one, too. so it'd probably end up being about the same price. right now the main issue i have is: - i selfishly don't want to have to wait another month or so since i'm loving my macbook; - i installed a lot of software, set preferences, etc. - all of which took a lot of time - and part of me just doesn't want to have to re-do all of that again. i know that's a very silly reason to keep my laptop but i have to admit i'm lazy sometimes. i guess what i'm looking for is input from other people. i'm new to macbooks and don't know how the refreshes typically work, whether the first model may be less reliable or what-have-you. if i were in YOUR shoes, what would you do? keep the current one or return it tomorrow and hold out for the newer one? any suggestions or advice would be welcomed! i'm freakin' out here!