So, I had heard some rumors that the "iPhone 5" was due to be release earlier than Apple's usual Summer release. I had a 3GS that still worked fine. Its battery has a little harder time holding a charge, and the back is cracked right on the area where the sync cable plugs in, but all in all it works ok. So, I received an iPhone 4 as a Christmas present, and don't get me wrong, I LOVE the thing. It just feels so much better than the old 3GS, not just because it is new... it just feels sturdier. I have already ordered an expensive case for it and everything. But then a friend of mine told me that instead of the June release, the new iPhone may be released as soon as January! Now I love the iPhone 4, but if a new one is due to be released in less than a month for basically the same price (most likely) then I would rather be patient and stick with my 3GS for now. I'm pretty sure AT&T allows me 30 days to return the iPhone 4 (not positive on the return policy). But what would you guys do in my situation? I don't want to end up feeling like I have a second class iPhone only a few months into owning it... but I also don't want to have to take back my great iPhone if the new iPhone 5 won't be released for a while (over a year). I do remember something from Steve Jobs Summer keynote that said something to the effect of "I think this will set the standard for a while." Or something like that... so anyway... opinions?