Should I sell my 11" Air?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by SteelBlueTJ, Jul 11, 2013.

1. SteelBlueTJ macrumors 6502

I bought a new 11" Air 64GB model about a year ago. I never really use it or need it. I think I only actually used it maybe less than 15 times since I've owned it and it's never left my house. I also have a Mac Pro 5,1 desktop which is my main machine and I use my iPhone 5 and iPad mini on the go. I hate to think I have a nice machine just sitting there collecting dust and have been getting the itch to sell it for the money, which I could definitely use to help pay down some bills. But on the other hand, I don't want to regret selling it either. As my luck would go if I were to sell it and then a situation will come along like a new job or something where I could use it or would need it. Also it is nice to know I have a secondary machine to fall back on in case my mac pro would ever go down. Not sure what to do. Any advice would be great. Thanks

2. Agent-P macrumors 68030

Agent-P

You said you rarely use it, so I'd say you might as well get something back for it by selling it. And if you find later that you end up needing a new MBA, just pick one up from Apple's refurb section. If your iPhone and iPad mini get you by just fine when you're out and about, then at this point in time a MBA seems unnecessary.

3. Ifti macrumors 68000

If you rarely use it you may as well sell it.

Im the opposite - Im considering selling my iPad and moving completely to the MBA!

4. nephron8 macrumors regular

If you plan to sell it , would like to buy it.
    Let me know.