Should I sell my iPad 3 Now ?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by rahul247rocks, Oct 16, 2012.

1. rahul247rocks macrumors member

rahul247rocks

No, I am not excited for iPad Mini but I am scared that after the October 23rd event there will be iPad 4 rumors and the selling price for iPad 3 will start to decrease. What to do?

2. urkel macrumors 68030

I sold my iPad 2 at the right time ($330@amazon trade in. Now only $279). With two new iPhone 5s and the Mini then my wife's iPad 3 is the last non-lightning ioS device in the house. I know it sounds petty but we'd swap the iPad3 for a revision just to have all lightning devices and make charging easier.

3. RenoG macrumors 65816

Are you a reseller, Buy idevices for profit? or are just one of the millions with iAttention Deficit Disorder (iADD).

4. technopimp macrumors 6502a

It's already too late. But, you're in luck as I'll give you $100 for it. :D

Do you use your iPad? Will you continue to use it over the next 4-6 months? Would you "miss" it if you didn't have it? If so, then you shouldn't sell it just because it's worth more now.

If you don't ever use it and just want your money back out if it, then it will probably never be worth more than it is today.

And if you're looking to get the best bang for your buck, you should buy used or one generation behind anyway.