All iPads Should I sell my recently purchased ipad 4 to get ....

Discussion in 'iPad' started by triple-tap, Feb 12, 2014.

1. triple-tap macrumors 6502

I purchased the ipad 4 64gb model + LTE from macmall for $489 a few weeks ago. I have someone at work that offered me $550 cash today for the ipad.

I saw that bestbuy has the Retina Mini’s for $349.99 this week for the 16 gb (tho I may opt for the 32GB for $449.99 due to the size of apps today).

I refuse to get the air because I’ve seen how fragile they are first-hand. We don’t need to debate this here.

I am concerned about the dust under the screen issue and the image retention problems I’ve heard about recently.

Should I sell the ipad 4 and pick up the ipad retina mini? I will be losing significant storage and the LTE factor. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

2. carjakester macrumors 68020

carjakester

The ipad mini is a fantastic device, but if the loss of lte and storage space isnt worth it to you then stay where you are. The ipad 4 is also a fantastic device.

3. teara013 macrumors newbie

teara013

That would be a toss up with me as it would put extra coin in the jeans and then I would look at moving up to the 64gb with cell as I travel sometimes.

4. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

64GB iPad 4 is good I think you ought to keep it just because you hate Air and I can tell you retina mini and Air are fragile too. :apple:

5. Tsepz macrumors 68000

Tsepz

I'd say if you don't mind the compromises then go for it as you will have quite a bit of money in your pocket, if not then stick to the iPad 4, you've got a good setup there with 64GB memory.