Should I take back my otherwise perfect Week 38 for 1 White Pixel???

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Y2JDMBFAN, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Y2JDMBFAN macrumors regular

Guys,

I am getting a little too picky here? I have 1 maybe 2 white pixels on my Macy Gray Week 38 from Costco without the negative black problem....Should I just deal with them? I think I may be getting a little too crazy with the screen, considering I took back my horrid Week 37 to Best Buy today...Thanks for the input...

Y2J

2. Maxington macrumors 6502

Personal choice imo.

If you want to return it go ahead and try, otherwise if it wont bother you nvm then :)

3. tm1000 macrumors member

I agree, its very personal. It would drive me crazy though because my eyes would probably always affix themselves to that spot!

4. dmize macrumors newbie

I don't think you're being too picky, I'd definitely return it.

5. queshy macrumors 68040

queshy

you'd be nuts not to return it...the dead pixels will be there for as long as you keep the iPod, and on a device which you essentially bought for the screen, that isn't acceptable.

6. Dimitryi macrumors newbie

Personally, I'd return it. But I'm picky about screens (and I think at the price of the Touch, you really should be picky).

7. Vikinguy macrumors 6502

I have a week 37 with perfect blacks and about 5 white pixels. Do you guys think it would be easy to return? Is it even worth the risk of getting one with bad blacks?

8. iDAG macrumors 65816

iDAG

Return it, I recently had a pixel die on my 5g iPod and its driving me crazy:mad: