Should I try to get it exchanged?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by stanman64, Sep 12, 2016.

1. stanman64 macrumors 6502a

stanman64

I just purchased an AW1 on August 23 from BestBuy. I know, late bloomer. I knew AW2 would be coming out soon, but wasn't really compelled to wait based on what was seen from rumors. But then I saw during the keynote that Apple would not only be keeping AW1, but also upgrading its processor AND putting it at a lower price. Was not expecting that. My watch was listed at $299 (and I was out $319 after tax), but now the "new" AW Series 1 is selling at $269.

So my question is, should I try to see if BestBuy would either refund the difference, or exchange it for a Series 1 since it was pretty recent?

2. ukms macrumors regular

ukms

All depends on their return policy ?

3. IngerMan macrumors 6502a

IngerMan

It will tell you on your receipt about return policy. It should be clearly stated in black and white. I believe it is usually 14 days on electronics. But I would take it back and ask for mercy. They usally cave.

4. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

are you a reward zone platinum member? That lengthens your return window.

I'd give t a try for sure but I'm guessing they'll decline it. They recently had a price drop too so you can try and see if you can st least get back the difference. But that technically falls under two weeks as well.

5. Spink10 Suspended

Spink10

BestBuy is 30 days correct? I would admit it. Cant hurt.