I just purchased an AW1 on August 23 from BestBuy. I know, late bloomer. I knew AW2 would be coming out soon, but wasn't really compelled to wait based on what was seen from rumors. But then I saw during the keynote that Apple would not only be keeping AW1, but also upgrading its processor AND putting it at a lower price. Was not expecting that. My watch was listed at $299 (and I was out $319 after tax), but now the "new" AW Series 1 is selling at $269. So my question is, should I try to see if BestBuy would either refund the difference, or exchange it for a Series 1 since it was pretty recent?