Hey guys ordered my mother a 13" MBP i5 from amazon but it came with Snow Leopard which I believe is fine but the fact that she is eligible for the "Up-to date" program download makes me wonder if I should download and install it. I have lurked the forums a bit and seen people saying negative things about Lion so thought I would just straight out ask it. Should I be updating it to Lion right now or wait till some bugs are fixed? What exactly are the problems people are having with updating it to lion? THANK YOU!