Should I Update to the 2nd GM?

Discussion in 'macOS Sierra (10.12)' started by jfreed, Sep 17, 2016.

  1. jfreed macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2015
    Location:
    New York
    #1
    Hi All,

    It appears you developers were seeded an update. I'm running the Public Beta. Show I update or just wait for final release? Are there any improvements - especially Wifi? Thoughts? Thanks!
     
  2. fischersd macrumors 601

    fischersd

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2014
    Location:
    Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
    #2
    If you haven't updated yet wait for tomorrow, get the public release once it's reported that it's out. No-one knows if 16A323 will be the final build or not (I'm guessing not, considering that was the 4th GM build seeded). Somewhat pointless to do the install two days in a row.
     
  3. jfreed thread starter macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2015
    Location:
    New York
    #3
    Indeed. Silly at this point. Thanks!
     

Share This Page