Should I upgrade from a 3G? Lol

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sgrrsh26, Oct 4, 2011.

1. sgrrsh26 macrumors 6502

Then I'll get screwed out of an upgrade to iPhone 5 next year.. Freaky maybe I should hold out one more year!!!

What's up with this LG thrill, 3d? Gimmick?

2. Dangerous Theory macrumors 68000

No point constantly holding out. If you've got the cash, go for it. You can only be amazed.

3. RotaryP7 macrumors 6502a

4. Reach9 macrumors 68020

Reach9

I have an iPhone 3G as well. But i plan on buying the iPhone 4S, and I plan on selling the iPhone 4S for the iPhone 5. No sweat.

5. Spectrum Abuser macrumors 65816

Spectrum Abuser

At this point you might as well keep holding out and using your 3G. Save the environment points are valid in this situation I suppose.

6. whawhat macrumors 6502

I have a 3G and was planning on upgrading to whatever apple released today...after giving it a bit more thought though, even if it's slow, doesn't have all the features, etc. it still works. I'm holding onto it until I lose it or break it and saving my $$$ for apple stock.

7. tivoboy macrumors 68030

Yes!

Man, I commend you for staying with the 3g even when the 3gs is just so much better and then the iphone 4, which was leaps and BOUNDS better (okay, antenna problem was real people) now the 4s?

you REALLY need to move away from the 3g, it's just wasting time and life at this point. :)

8. kevink2 macrumors 65816

I still have my 3G as a backup in case I break or lose my 4. Otherwise, I still plan to wait. I skipped the 3GS, why not skip the 4S?

The main issue with my 4 is the proximity sensor still acts up, and an issue (software?) with the home key. Otherwise in better shape than my 3G was when I replaced it, what with the cracks. I should have had a case for the 3G like I do for the 4.

9. StoneSoup macrumors member