The past few days I was set on selling my 32 GB 3GS and buying an iPhone 4. I would try to sell it for $389, and then buy a 16 GB (don't need extra space) for $450 (tax + upgrade fee), about a $50 net loss. Realistically, the only feature that I'll really cherish is the camera; it would replace my 5MP Digital Camera and be my first HD recorder. I don't mind waiting till next year to get even more features from the next iPhone, but would I be able to sell a 2 year old 32GB 3GS (on craigslist, I don't want to mess with eBay) for around say $250 next year? I'm facing some competition now in my area, but would it be more economical to try and sell my 3GS for $370-$390 and buy the iPhone 4 (and probably sell it next year..), or sell my 3GS next year (which I'm pondering if it's possible). The key fact is that I have to usually pay the $200 early upgrade fee, and I risk having to pay even more money NEXT year if I can't manage to sell my 3GS next year (having to pay $200-300 for the next iPhone).. What do you guys think?