iPhone X Should I upgrade from an iPhone 7 Plus

GooBoyGle

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 1, 2016
Hi Guys,

So I recently bought a new MacBook Pro and noticed that my mobile contract was also ending soon. Do you guys think it worth upgrading to the XS Max from the iPhone 7 Plus right now? I have had the 7 Plus for almost 2 years now, do you think I should upgrade or keep it for another year?

StaceyMJ86

macrumors 68000
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Hi Guys,

So I recently bought a new MacBook Pro and noticed that my mobile contract was also ending soon. Do you guys think it worth upgrading to the XS Max from the iPhone 7 Plus right now? I have had the 7 Plus for almost 2 years now, do you think I should upgrade or keep it for another year?
1. Are you okay with the price of the XS Max?
2. Have you looked at the specs of the XS Max?
3. Are you fine with the device being heavier than the 7+ and also the back being made of glass?

I have the X, so I’m only upgrading my Apple Watch Series 2 this year. I’ll upgrade to the XS Max next year.

jpmoogle

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2018
If you love the home button and not having to deal with new functions, then stay with 7+. I'm upgrading to the XS Max because of the dual sim capabilities. Honestly, it is expensive too, so that is another factor that I will have to bring.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.