Should I upgrade from the 6s to the SE or wait for the 7

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Barcafan89, Jul 19, 2016.

  1. Barcafan89 macrumors member


    Aug 23, 2015
    im tempted to sell my iPhone 6s Plus 64 gig silver and buy a iPhone SE 64 gig in rose gold would this be stupid I would be getting an se instead of an iPhone 7 I'm fed up with the size of my plus I can't fit it in my skinny jeans with out hurting my penis I was considering getting the iPhone 7 normal size when it comes out but I work in a phone shop and I love the SE it's so small and cute only things I dislike are the fact that it doesn't have force touch
  2. Shirasaki macrumors 604


    May 16, 2015
    You make a mistake by rendering your entire post very hard to read.
  3. William Wales macrumors member

    William Wales

    Dec 24, 2015
    Los Angeles
    Totally agree with u.
  4. MacDawg macrumors Core


    Mar 20, 2004
    "Between the Hedges"
    I didn't have any trouble reading it

    OP, I like the smaller SE size as well
    I have the 6s (not plus) and while it is nice, I do prefer the form factor of the SE better
    If the SE had been available at the time, I would have purchased it and not the 6s
  5. itsray macrumors 6502

    Jun 5, 2016
    maybe stop wearing girls jeans? i wear slim pants and have no pocket issues with my 6s plus.

    and its not really an upgrade since the front camera isn't as good, it uses the previous generation of touch id and you lose force touch and ois.
  6. silverblack macrumors 68030


    Nov 27, 2007
    You love the SE, you buy the SE. No need to care what others think.
  7. eyoungren macrumors Core


    Aug 31, 2011
    ten-zero-eleven-zero-zero by zero-two
    Guess you completely missed the sticky post at the top of the forum?
  8. BLUEBLASTER macrumors regular


    Jun 28, 2016
    Right since nobody here is going to say it I will. Go find a surgeon and have your penis reduced in size. Then you will still have a bulge in your pocket and no one will know the difference.
  9. bufffilm Suspended


    May 3, 2011
    Same here...if the SE had been announced when the 6s was unveiled, I'd probably would have gotten it. Typing accuracy with the 6s isn't as good as with the 4" phones.
  10. matthewv1227 Contributor

    Sep 13, 2014
    IMO, I would just wait until the 7's are released... about 2 months from now. While highly unlikely, they may release a new device that is equal in size to the SE with the newer internals of the 7.

Share This Page