Should I wait for 2012 MBP 15" or buy now?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by baaadboy, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baaadboy macrumors member

    Sep 20, 2010
    I need a new mac for myself and the current MBP 15" will be more than enough for what I do. But I will probably feel bad when a new case redesign comes out just a few months after I buy it.

    Or should I just buy the new 2011 Air 13"?
    Both the Air and MBP 15 have the same resolution so either one will be fine with me, but extra power of the MBP while not required would be nice, since I am a programmer.

    Please help
  2. tallchris macrumors member

    Dec 11, 2010
    If you really need it then you wouldn't be able to put it off, if you can put it off then do. Always best to leave buying a computer as late as possible I feel.

    I'm getting a new one this week and I don't mind too much about the redesign but then there is the rumour that apple will probably take the CD drive out and I think I'd rather have one built it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page