iPhone Should I wait for 7.1

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Gmerdude, Dec 23, 2013.

  1. Gmerdude macrumors 6502

    Gmerdude

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2012
    Location:
    Everywere
    #1
    Sorry I'm sure someone has already asked but should I jailbreak now or wait for 7.1 ?
     
  2. Samanosuke macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2013
    #2
    I would jailbreak after cydia is updated. Assuming you are on a 5s, if you're not go ahead and jailbreak now, you can jailbreak again when 7.1 is released if needed.
     
  3. nooaah macrumors 68000

    nooaah

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2009
    Location:
    Philadelphia, PA
    #3
    New front page story says no official 7.1 release until March, supposedly. I wouldn't wait...
     
  4. Gmerdude thread starter macrumors 6502

    Gmerdude

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2012
    Location:
    Everywere
    #4
    Where at ?
     
  5. cyber16 macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2013
  6. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

    bandofbrothers

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2007
    Location:
    Uk
    #6
    Loot at the top of the forum page on the left.

    "front page"
     

Share This Page