Should I wait for a MBP or just get one now?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by elit3nemesis, Sep 5, 2009.

  1. elit3nemesis macrumors regular

    elit3nemesis

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    #1
    Ok I am looking at getting a new laptop. I would like a 15 inch MBP. I really don't need one until around January 2010. Is there any major changes that will be out from now until January? Or should I just go ahead and get one with no worries:confused:. Thanx.
     
  2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

    GGJstudios

    Joined:
    May 16, 2008
  3. p3ncil macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2009
    #3
    no one knows if there'll be changes.
    we're only do speculations on what changes might be coming.

    If you need it. Just get it.
     
  4. looman9635 macrumors member

    looman9635

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2009
    Location:
    hull, england
    #4
    +1:D
     
  5. maflynn Moderator

    maflynn

    Staff Member

    Joined:
    May 3, 2009
    Location:
    Boston
    #5
    If you can wait, then wait. To answer your question, no there will not be any more updates to the MBP line between now and January 2010. In fact we may not even see an update in January 2010.

    Personally, I'd hold off buying a laptop until Intel (and of course apple) has the mobile versions of the Nehalem processors - we're talking early 2010 for that.
     
  6. Gatteau macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    May 23, 2009
    Location:
    Italy
    #6

Share This Page