Should I wait for a new nano?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by emmiranda, Jul 7, 2007.

1. emmiranda macrumors newbie

I know a lot of people will say yes, but here's the thing:

I'm not from the US, I'm from Mexico and I'm right now in Orlando as a Disney Cast Member during the Summer. I have to return to my Country on August 17th, and wanted to buy a nano here (8GB red) 'cause it's cheaper than in Mexico (there costs almost twice), aaaand wanted to buy it online to engrave it.

Well, maybe it's not a question if I should wait or not, it would be more than a question about if you believe there will be newer versions before mid August, 'cause now with the iPhone maybe they'll wait until this fall. The wait is killing me. So, does anyone know something about new versions?, they should be ready by now, but I repeat, 'cause of the iPhone... aaaaaaaah :confused:

2. nsbio macrumors 6502a

nsbio

You might want to order your nano a couple of weeks before you are due to return if you want to increase your chances of getting the latest. Get it now, however, if you want to use it now, and just enjoy it. It is not without itsquirks, but it is a very cool device!

3. CalBoy macrumors 604

CalBoy

They won't update the Nano by the time you leave. The student sale is still going on, and iPods are never updated during that time period.