Should I wait for an update?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by sroberts9337, May 6, 2012.

  1. sroberts9337 macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    May 6, 2012
    #1
    I will be starting college this fall and I am wondering if I should go ahead and get the MacBook pro or wait until August and hope a new one comes out?
     
  2. miles01110 macrumors Core

    miles01110

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2006
    Location:
    The Ivory Tower (I'm not coming down)
    #2
    If you don't need a computer now it doesn't hurt to wait.
     
  3. trikky macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2011
    #3
    If you don't need a computer now, then don't buy one now. If you need a computer now, then buy one now.

    Fairly simple solution. Why do people need to ask this sort of question over and over? :eek:
     
  4. yusukeaoki macrumors 68030

    yusukeaoki

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2011
    Location:
    Tokyo, Japan
    #4
    If you truly need it get it.
    If not, just wait.

    We are not the ones deciding if you need it or not. You are.
     
  5. \-V-/ Suspended

    \-V-/

    Joined:
    May 3, 2012
    #5
    Wait... the new ones should be out by August. If they aren't... buy a current gen one. You don't need it now, so I don't see the point.
     

Share This Page