Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Macles007, Dec 28, 2008.
Should I wait to see if the announace and iPod Touch 64GB?
Nope. Buy now, don't open it, if something is announced, return for free and get what you want, if something isn't open and be happy.
iPod usually don't get updated until September i believe. i'm not 100% sure though
Excellent advice, as usual.
I doubt MWSF 09 will be a music event. But who knows? Silent updates are known to happen all the time.
September is iPod month, but the iPhone received a 16GB addition this time last year, so people are all paranoid about the IMMINENT, CERTAIN TO COME 32GB version that is not imminent.
What you should do, is search. There are countless threads about waiting for MacWorld.
well then y not just buy then?
What, you mean wait for it to come out and then buy it? Because we don't know if it will even come out. If he does what I said to do, the second the keynote is over, he can flop on over to store.apple.com to see if there was a silent update, and if not, he can open his new iPod touch five seconds later.
Ye, just buy and wait to see what's announced especially if you are far from a store.
Alright well thank you, just to clarify the keynote is like on the 5th?
6th. 9 A.M. Pacific Time.
not imminent because the 32gb version is already out.
now 64gb version...that would be nice.
nope. there is only a 32 gb IPOD TOUCH, the ihone doesn't have a 32 gb version as far as i know. only a 16gb.
i didn't read the post i replied to properly, but in my defense this is the ipod touch forum and the guy was asking about a 64 gig touch not an iphone. that is why i replied saying there already is a 32 gig touch.
Actually, wait a little. Don't buy right now, because Apple charges their ipods and leaves them in the boxes as such, and the more time the ipod spends fully charged in it's box, the faster it loses battery life.
Besides, if anything, you should wait. There might be a price drop (it's not likely, but if you don't need the ipod now...).
I would think not. Most rumors are leaning towards more info on Snow Leopard (10.6) and iMac refresh. I would say safe to buy now
I don't want the iMacs to be refreshed. It's nice knowing you have the newest
lol welcome to technology.
My advice would be go Mac Pro and put the new hardware in as it comes out if you want the "newest"
What new hardware in? Nehalem processors aren't backwards compatible with the current lineup, so he's stuck with Penryn, 32GB of RAM, and probably the current GPUs only.
and if he buys now he gets a free negative one month addition to his warrenty!
Negative eight days.
Might as well wait now. I doubt Apple would wait until September before updating capacities in iPods; they can do that whenever new memory chips hit the market without making changes to the rest of the hardware.
New iMacs, new Mac Mini and a release date for OS X 10.6 seem like the most likely announcements.