Should I wait for more capacity?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by awm037, Dec 1, 2008.

  1. awm037 macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2008
    Location:
    Atlanta
    #1
    I have a dilemma and quickly need it solved. I currently have a 5G 30 GB iPod. I am now in the market to buy an iPod Touch. On the 5G iPod, I have 16 GB of "stuff", but I can get that down to 12 GB if I take off all the stuff that I never watch / listen to. There is a deal at MacMall for $30 off the 16 GB Touch that expires tonight. My question is should I wait for MacWorld in hope of a price drop and/or save up more money to get a 32 GB (Which I don't really need). If you could help, I would greatly appreciate it. :apple:
     
  2. ltldrummerboy macrumors 68000

    ltldrummerboy

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2007
    #2
    If your 5G still works, I'd wait. Prices will only go down and capacities will only go up.
     

Share This Page