Hey, I haven't been on these forums forever (since around the last time I got a macbook!) I'm currently looking to buy a new Retina Macbook Pro for school next fall. I was wondering if I should buy a macbook now or wait for spec bumps/new models that may come out this fall. The educational discount+ $110 gift card is pretty tempting! Thanks!