Should I wait? Or buy lower end 13" Pro?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jigsb007, Apr 10, 2013.

  1. jigsb007 macrumors 6502

    Oct 11, 2010
    i had 2008 13" c2d 4gb 500gb hdd, works gr8, i had also upgraded to 250SSD and 8 GB. and this was fast enough,
    So, now i have sold it, and i m planning to buy a new one. 13" pro ( i dont think its worth buying rMBP )

    What do u guys think ?
    1. wait ? ( i dont no how long ? i waited for more then year for my 27' imac ..its really a pain full )

    2. buy 13" pro with fully loaded ?
    3. buy 13" pro with lowest confugration...and upgrade RAM/SSD ?

    its for the regular uses, but i do run 2 vMware and lightroom/Photoshop..

    Any thoughts ??
    Thanks for your time..
  2. Mr MM macrumors 65816

    Mr MM

    Jun 29, 2011
    1. it doesnt matter we are not holding our breath that the mbp will keep going

    2 and 3. I would buy the entry version and just get more ram and put a SSD in there like you did efore
  3. lulla01 macrumors 68020


    Jul 13, 2007
    Personally at this point there are rumors of refreshed notebooks soon. I would wait unless you need it desperately.

Share This Page